October 13th (4pm-8pm) & October 14th (8am-12pm)
Parent-Teacher Conferences are fast approaching. We believe strongly a good working relationship between student, parent, and teacher is vital to the academic and emotional success of our young people in the community. This year may be the most important yet to take time to purposefully check in with your child’s school. We are all in these changing times together to help love and serve the young Tigers that show up on our campus or sign in virtually everyday.
In light of COVID-19 and the precautions we take on our campus everyday, we are asking our community to help us follow some of those same precautions during parent-teacher conferences this year. Below you can find details of what this time will look like in your child’s school buildings.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Fill out the forms sent home from your school or call the front office of your child’s building at (918)358-2210 between 8:30AM and 3:00PM to schedule yours today. Deadline to schedule ahead 10/7.
- 2 parents/guardians per child limit. No siblings please.
- 10 minute meetings per teacher maximum
- Symptoms and temperature checks for all individuals
- Sanitizing stations upon entry
- Masks for visitors are recommended.
- Walk up appointments available as spacing allows but not guaranteed.
- Phone calls or virtual meetings are encouraged – inform your child’s school of your preference.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate what school and education looks like in view of COVID-19. See you in 2 weeks!!