We strive to create a culture of HOPE for our students. A HOPE that comes from confidence in their ability to dream for a successful future and a healthy life. Our Tiger Staff Family is committed to fostering this HOPE by expanding educational opportunities, a relentless pursuit of high quality instruction, and serving the social, emotional, and physical needs of our students.
Fundamental Skills Required for all Certified Jobs
- Be able to create a flexible class environment favorable to learning and personal growth which align to student outcomes and core values
- Can establish effective rapport with students
- Works to motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide the fundamental foundation for life-long learning
- Establish good working relationships with parents as well as other staff members aligned with the district strategic plan
- Can effectively use data to drive classroom instruction leading to strong student achievement