Cleveland Public Schools’ first priority is to serve and love our students, no matter our job duties. We seek to expand educational opportunities in ways that will elevate our community. We act with high standards, urgency, and a long-term view to ensure that all students are college, career, and LIFE READY.
Fundamental Skills Required for all Certified Jobs
- Be able to create a flexible class environment favorable to learning and personal growth which align to student outcomes and core values
- Can establish effective rapport with students
- Works to motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide the fundamental foundation for life-long learning
- Establish good working relationships with parents as well as other staff members aligned with the district strategic plan
- Can effectively use data to drive classroom instruction leading to strong student achievement